The annual Q-Net conference was held In Dubai and Malaysia. Attendees came from all over the world to attend the conference. The event consisted of breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks for 45,000 attendees, every day, for 8 days. Catering included additional VIP lounges, meals for staff, security/police and medical personnel, totalling another 4000 people daily.
QNET V-CON CONFERENCE
- Facility with an area of 9000m2 for the general supply of the participants.
- Food and beverages were prepared daily in Dubai and Malaysia.
- The menu included Arabic, European, International and Asian dishes.
- Set up mobile kitchens on site to finish the product.
- Multiple trips daily to ensure freshness of food and beverages.
- Over 720 employees on duty per shift.
- Execute and track the meals of all participants using the vouchers provided by the organizers.
- General attendees: Buffet set-up
- VIP / VVIP: Pass around service
- Crew personnel: Buffet set-up
- Security/police/medical staff: buffet set-up
Due to customer satisfaction, we took over the catering and ran the event with the client for several years until the Dubai event was cancelled.