The Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge is one of the largest motorsport events in the UAE, organised by the ATC (Automobile Touring Club of the UAE), now EMSO (Emirates Motorsports Organisation), and held near the Qasar al Sarab resort in Hameem. 8000 guests and staff will be served throughout the day, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, breaks and 5 days of running food and beverage stations. To cook and execute the event, we prepare everything on site with our mobile kitchen.
ABU DHABI DESERT CHALLENGE
- A facility of 900m2 to cater to the general attendees.
- Food and beverages were prepared daily in Dubai.
- The menu included Arabic, European, international and Asian dishes.
- Set up mobile kitchens on site to finish product.
- Made multiple trips daily to ensure freshness of food and beverages.
- Deployed over 50 employees per shift.
- Executed and tracked meals for all attendees using vouchers provided by event organizers.
- Crew and participants: Buffet
- All equipment, tables, chairs, tents and utensils will be provided
- Live pasta station available all day long
Due to high customer satisfaction, we are the main caterer for all EMSO (ATC) events in the Middle East and also supply the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge annually.